Granite Countertops for Your Kitchen
High Quality Granite Countertops at an Affordable Price!
If you are looking for granite countertops you have come to the right place. New View Marble and Granite has been a leader in the granite countertop industry since 2005 and the reason why is simple.
We provide our customers with high quality countertops at an affordable price.
But if you haven’t gotten a granite countertop from us before or you don’t know much about granite you might not know if granite is the right choice for you. The information on the page will help you in deciding if granite is the right choice for your kitchen countertop. If you would like to know more about why you should use us to get your granite countertop just head on over to our About New View Marble and Granite page.
What are Granite Countertops?
Granite countertops are countertops that are made from pieces of “stone / rock” that are cut out of the ground. The stone is normally composed of high amounts of a mineral called quartz and other minerals that add color and style. Generally we call the the stone granite unless it is a specific type of stone. Technically speaking most granite countertops are not actually “granite” but most people are not geologist so lets not get stuck on technicalities. To make it easy here is a list simplified answers for what are granite countertops:
- Countertops that are cut and shaped from natural stone
- They are extremely hard, durable, and scratch resistant
- They basically last forever
- They vary in colors, styles, and uniqueness
- They vary in densities (how porous they are or how easy water can soak in)
- When sealed properly they are water proof
- Most colors are extremely heat resistant
- They are more of a work or art then a building material
What are the Pros and Cons of Granite Countertops?
- One of the Strongest Materials – Made up of mostly quartz granite is super strong but not indestructible.
- One of the Most Scratch Resistant – The quartz in the stone is harder then stainless steel so you can cut on your counter with not problems just need to sharpen your knifes a bit more often.
- The Most Heat Resistant – It was formed in the earth under extremely high temperatures which means you don’t need to worry you can put hot pans any on your counter.
- The Most Unique Material – Like works of art almost no two granites are the same. It’s also formed by nature which gives its beauty.
- Timeless – Granite has been used for thousands of years so no it won’t go out of style
- Last Forever – Granite will last much longer then your house and look great as well.
- Increases your House Resell Value – Granite is probably the most loved material to see in a house and the numbers don’t lie. Even if you are not thinking of selling soon years down the road it proves to be the smartest choice to add value and attract buyers.
- Cleanliness – Tested and proved to be the second most hygienic material to use. (Stainless steel is #1 but not very practical as a countertop)
- Low Maintenance – Yes granite countertops are low maintenance. We seal with a high-quality sealer that is rated for 10 years so you only need to update your seal every few years depending on your use. You can do it yourself which is the easy process as simple as wipe on, wipe off.
- Highest Overall Value – Granite is a high-quality material. It lasts longer, holds up better, and looks better then most countertop options. The difference in cost from using a cheaper solution, that last for a short time and is a lot more inferior, compared to the cheapest granite is sometimes really small but well worth it. Always think of value, not just price.
- Needs to be sealed – Once granite is probably sealed then you basically have nothing to worry about. But over time and use the sealer breaks down and you need to update the seal. If not spills may stain the granite. Most can be taken out but some maybe not. The key with granite is to keep it sealed and your fine. In reality, it’s actually a LOT LESS MAINTENANCE then other materials because you don’t need to worry about other things like hot pans, scratches, etc.
- Lack of Non-Natural Colors – For the designer looking for those brights or specific colors granite may be lacking options or hard to find.
- Chipping Corners – All countertops will chip if you hit them hard enough. With granite, it is strong but brittle so no hammers, please. If a chip does occur just keep the piece most can be fixed.
- Cost – Granite is not the cheapest solution and for the most part, the price is based on the Color or Style. The rarer the color or the harder to mine the higher the price. There are also different qualities of granite as well. The style can also play a part in the cost resulting in more material being used to complete the project.
Check out our visualizers
Are Granite Countertops good Kitchen Countertops?
In our opinion, Granite Countertops are the best kitchen countertop which is why we specialize and offer granite more than any other material. We believe this because there are so many positives to granite, they offer such a high value for their cost, and let’s face it they are just so beautiful. However, not everyone “Likes” granite and this we understand very well after helping thousands of customers over the years to choose a material for them. It always depends on what you like personally and what you are trying to accomplish. Other countertops such as Quartz countertops might be the better from someone who doesn’t like the look of granite or just wants something with a little less maintenance.
If your not sure what you want then the best place to start is to come down and take a look at the materials we have in stock. We carry hundreds of colors in stock and when you see them up close it helps a lot. Don’t worry if you feel a bit overwhelmed we are good at helping our customers find what they really like and we don’t push you to buy anything. We can give you samples to take home and your welcome to come down as often as you need to finalize your choices. Most people are surprised how fun and interesting it can actually be.
Quartz Countertops & Marble and Granite Countertops Ma – Services
Kitchen Countertops in Granite, Marble, Quartz or other natural stone. We offer high quality counter tops with Lifetime Warranty at factory direct prices.
Our tops sellers are Granite Countertops cut and installed. We direct import our granite slabs carry over 90 colors in stock. Huge Discounts!
Certified and experts fabricators and installers of Quartz Countertops. If your looking for Quartz look no further. We carry all the major brands.
Marble countertops are great for kitchen or vanity tops. We carry, cut, and install some of the best marble available.
Caesarstone is one of the most popular quartz countertops. Read more about Caesarstone by clicking on the picture.
There are many different types of solid surface countertops. We carry all the most popular and top quality products.
Soapstone countertops are an excellent choice for the right kitchen or bath. We are experts in soapstone.
Looking for other stone countertop options? We carry almost or have access to all different types. Talk to one of our specialist for more details.
Quartz vanity tops are an excellent choice for your bathroom. We carry hundreds of remnants which can save you money.
Bathroom vanity any size and color. We have a huge selection of remnants in Marble, Granite, and quartz that saves you money. Quality at any size.
Marble and Granite Backsplash in tile or full stone. Quartz backsplash also available. Lots of backsplash options to add style and class to your kitchen.
Full Marble and Granite shower surrounds custom to your shower or jacuzzi. Available in Marble and Granite Slabs and all natural stone tiles.
Quality Countertops in Franklin, MA at Factory Direct Prices
No Cost Design Consultations & Estimates
Have our countertop experts help you with selecting materials, styles, and design for your countertop project. No hassle & No purchase obligation. With Art Stone Granite and Marble, you get:
- High-Quality Craftsmanship
- Factory Direct Pricing
- Unmatched Customer Service
- Master Installers
- Near Invincible Seams
Talk to an Expert Now: (508)541-3909
Review by Regina Harrington:
They have an excellent selection of soapstone and granite. I looked several places for soapstone and New View had the best products and pricing. They were amazing to work with – I absolutely love the new countertops.
Review by Interior Designs by Bridget, LLC:
I’ve used New View’s granite service for two bathrooms and a kitchen and love the results! They are well priced, and the crew is professional and does great work.