1. Request a quote
This depends on what is more convenient for you and we are glad to assist in whatever way we can. You can either: stop in to one of our locations for help or communicate via phone, fax or email. You do not need to have every decision made, however the more we know the more accurate the estimate will be:
- Choose your material, edging, backsplash, accessories or options
- Fill out an estimate form/layout/or drawing of your project.
- Fax/email/drop off or ask for our help. (if you do not need an estimate you can skip this step and schedule your templating. Final price is determined by templating.)
2. Schedule templating
Again, do not worry, you do not need to have colors, edging and accessories picked out before we template. As long as you have cabinets installed we can template your countertop and the sooner we do the sooner you can get your new countertops installed.
- Call or stop in to schedule the best time to template.
3. Approve fabrication
After templating the final decisions need to be made and final price will be confirmed.
- Accept price and confirm details on material, edging, backsplash, sink, faucet, accesories or etc. ( if you are providing your own sink we need it at our facility for the sink cut out.)
- Provide us with 50% deposit or other agreed upon payment options.
4. Schedule installation
Normally 7-10 days after templating, however, after we start fabrication we will be able to more accurately schedule an installation date.
- Schedule date for installation.
- After installation remaining amount is due unless other agreed upon payments.